How 90210 doesn't represent me

This teen drama revolves around the 90210 Zip code which is one of the most famously expensive Zip codes in the world, for the few teens that actually live there this could be representing them but as I am a teenager who lives in a Cotswold village I struggle to associate myself with these teens. 
This clip promotes the message of "No Boundaries" and "No Limits" in their trailer which again doesn't represent me at all, in my average teenage life I go to collage, live at home so there are rules meaning there are "boundaries" and "limits" in my life. 
The clip also promotes male supremacy greatly as the male teens are filmed fighting and the female teens are filmed using vocal conflict "your such a lying, cheating..." which shows females conforming to the male stereotypes they have of woman. 


No comments:

Post a Comment